BVI Legal Advice
We are the best choice when the issue we work on has a connection to Latin America or the British Virgin Islands.
When a trust structure or corporate transaction involves aspects of the British Virgin Islands or Latin America, we are more qualified than any other law firm BVI-based to provide you with the necessary advice.
In our BVI legal practice and strategic consulting through UNTITLED BVI Legal Advice, we only provide services in practice areas and industries where we have accredited credentials, extensive experience, and successful case studies.
Our Services are mainly oriented to three types of clients
“Affluent” or “high net worth” private clients
“Affluent” or “high net worth” clients with specific estate planning needs. Those who qualify as “ultra-high net worth” or “institutional” are served by our innovative Legal Family Office.
Entrepreneurs from all over the region
Who are interested in structuring their businesses, whether they are traditional businesses or businesses linked to the digital age.
- Incorporation and administration of entities in the British Virgin Islands, a jurisdiction in which we are licensed to provide the “Registration Agent” service directly.
- Incorporation and administration of entities in other jurisdictions such as the Cayman Islands, United States of America, Nevis, Belice, Uruguay, Panama, and Europe.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Corporate restructuring (including reorganisation, continuation and discontinuation, separation, and integration post-M&A).
- Joint ventures.
- Corporate and structured finance transactions.
- Capital markets transactions.
- Listing of companies on internationally recognised stock exchanges.
- Establishment and licensing of offshore investment funds in the British Virgin Islands, where we can also act as “Authorized Representatives”. Alternatively, we offer this incorporation service in other jurisdictions, through partner providers.
- Incorporation and licensing of investment managers, broker-dealers, financial advisors, and other licensed entities in BVI as Authorised representatives.
- Ongoing legal and regulatory advice to investment funds and other regulated entities.
- Private equity transactions and investments.
- Islamic finance.
- Listing of investment funds on internationally recognised stock exchanges.
- Administration of investment funds, including those that invest in crypto assets, through Untitled Fund Services LLC.
Technology and Innovation
- Personalized legal and regulatory advice to banks, investment funds, and infrastructure companies in relation to fintech, proptech, legaltech and wealthtech projects.
- Advising on applying new technologies to companies across the fintech spectrum (e.g., blockchain, cryptocurrency, and other digital currencies, electronic financial services, electronic trading activities, etc.).
- Working on the establishment of dedicated investment funds.
- Helping start-up companies within the sector to launch their business in multiple jurisdictions and to get funded through traditional venture capital/private equity financing rounds or ICOs/STOs.
- Issuance of NFTs and other types of tokens.
- Advising on eSports and Gaming projects.
Private Clients and Trust
- Estate planning and asset protection advice (family and corporate).
- Succession and international tax planning.
- Wills, probate, and letters of administration.
- Establishment, structuring, and winding up of trusts and foundations in various jurisdictions.
- Private Trust Companies.
- Corporate Trustee Services.
- ILIT (Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust)
- Trustee and/or trust advisory services in two of the most popular and well regulated trust jurisdictions, through Untitled Trustees (N.Z) Limited and Untitled Fiduciary Services LLC.
- Tax amnesties.
- CRS/FATCA advice.
- Classic cars, shipping and aircraft acquisition, registration, and financing.
- Crisis response and reputational damage.
- Emerging and founder-led companies.
- Entertainment, sports, and media.
- Legal and fiduciary support to family offices.
- Fine arts and lifestyle law.
- Hospitality, gaming, and leisure.
Our legal practice in the British Virgin Islands and the strategic advice we provide through UNTITLED BVI Legal Advice only includes the provision of services in practice areas and industries with extensive knowledge, deep experience, and successful case studies.