What We do
Holistic and permanent legal, fiduciary and tax support and coordination services for our most sophisticated clients.
We are dedicated to the selection, organization and supervision of all providers of legal, accounting and/or fiduciary services and we advise our clients on the best structure(s), jurisdiction(s) and provider(s) that they must put together to protect their assets and achieve their estate planning objectives, such as achieving the greatest possible privacy, reducing taxes and contingencies with tax authorities, organizing the succession, defining the best possible domicile, among others.
What we Offer
Our goal is to work as a team to ensure that each decision made is implemented as best as possible from the wealth perspective.
Our work does not replace the tasks carried out by financial advisors, and legal and accounting advisors, but complements them.
Review of the current asset structure and preparation of a roadmap for the future. Implementation of the suggested changes, if any.
Continuous Monthly Strategic Advice
In legal, fiduciary and international tax matters, to comply with what is established after the initial meeting with each client.
Selection of Providers
We select and supervise the work of external providers and choose the most efficient jurisdictions to achieve the objectives established together.
Third-party fee negotiation
We reach agreements with providers of legal, accounting and fiduciary services, as well as the terms and conditions of the documents to be signed with them.
Liaison with Lawyers of other Specialties
We coordinate relationships with attorneys in other practice areas (immigration, real estate, etc.) and in jurisdictions in which we do not operate directly.
Through our most experienced professionals, with availability 24/7.
Review of the Financial and Life Insurance Strategy
We ensure that the strategy developed by each client’s own financial advisors complies with the greatest possible tax efficiency and consistency with wealth planning in general.
We continuously review the international asset structures to ensure that the actions are correct and aligned with the objectives.
We know how important it is for our clients and for us it is a commitment and a value.
Who choose us
We work proactively, seeking to be the single point of contact for international legal, accounting and fiduciary needs.
- Families with family situations or fiduciary structures that present some complexity.
- UHNW qualifying clients (over $30 million in assets with a certain degree of complexity).
- Institutional clients (more than 100 million dollars in assets with a certain degree of complexity).
- Specialized financial institutions.
- Private bankers.
- Multi family offices.
How do we charge for our services?
Our fixed fees are defined by:
The complexity of the existing fiduciary structure and/or that of the residence initially intended.
The number of different tax residences within the same family group.
The family branches that will be served.
In no case does UNTITLED charge fees that have a direct, or even indirect, relationship with the assets of our clients. Fees are always the result of the added value we can provide and the type of work we are going to do.
What makes us different from competitors?
- Unrivaled knowledge and experience in wealth planning and international taxation.
- Our own research teams.
- Comprehensive approach.
- Fixed fees, unrelated to our clients’ assets or profits, and regardless of hours of work.
- Customized assistance, available on a 24/7 basis.
- No conflicts of interest.
- Links to legal, accounting, and fiduciary experts in other jurisdictions of significance for our clients, where we have no direct activity.
- Reduction of fees charged for outsourced services, through negotiations and simplification or reduction of tasks.
- Fees for additional services provided by Untitled are charged at wholesale prices (i.e. incorporation of partnerships, the definition of trusts, etc.
- Preferential fees on international concierge services based on our agreement with Alberta La Grup.
- Assistance with family governance issues through our agreement with FECIG.
- Preferential fees in legal advice for matters related to Argentina, thanks to our alliance with Viramonte & Asociados.
- Constant innovation.
If you are a financial advisor
Depending on the stage of the project in which the client is, we offer different modalities of work (example: diagnosis, accompaniment, and/or execution). As a result, your clients will be able to select the one that best meets their current needs.