We currently provide trustee and/or trust advisory services in three of the most popular and well regulated trust jurisdictions
Those jurisdictions are: New Zealand, South Dakota (U.S.) and Wyoming (U.S.). We provide our services through our affiliates Untitled Trustees (N.Z) Limited and Untitled Fiduciary Services LLC respectively.
Untitled Trustees (N.Z) Limited and Untitled Fiduciary Services LLC provide trust and trust advisory services mainly to small and medium size offshore trusts with Latin American settlors who value the benefits of employing independent trustees who are very familiar with the region, experienced directors and professional administration of their wealth structuring and estate planning vehicles.
We also establish and administer private trust companies for families that wish to be the principal shareholders of the trustee and arrange for the establishment and management of SPVs created for international securitizations, CDOs and structured finance transactions.
Trust set up
- Selecting the best jurisdiction and structure for the trust.
- Selecting the type of trusts.
- Drafting the trust deed and all other ancillary agreements, such as the Letter of Wishes and others.
- Acting as trustees or trust advisors, as the case may be.
- Incroporating underlying companies.
- Providing directors for these underlying entities.
- Ensuring that all trusts comply with all the regulations in force and effect in the jurisdictions where they are set up.
For additional information, please contact Enrica Casagrande at firstname.lastname@example.org.