Welcome to the future of legal consultancy services for Ultra-High Net Worth families
We are the first Legal Family Office in the Americas.
Through our Legal Family Office, we offer our most sophisticated clients a holistic review of their fiduciary structures and ongoing attention and support on cross-border legal and tax matters.
This is an ideal service not only for those Ultra-High Net Worth (more than 30 million in assets) and institutional families (more than 100 million in assets) but also for families under those figures but with family situations or fiduciary structures with certain degree of complexity.
Our aim is that our Legal Family Office clients benefit from:
- Ongoing advice and support from our most senior professionals.
- Constant supervision and evaluation of their international fiduciary structures.
- The simplest structures available to achieve their objectives regarding wealth planning and reduce the risks involved.
- Consistent structures.
In other words, our objective is for our clients to enjoy a peaceful and sound sleep every night.
Through our Legal Family Office we provide the following:
- Diagnosis and review of the client’s current fiduciary structure.
- Audit of suppliers.
- Negotiation of fees with providers of fiduciary services.
- Drafting of a route map which enables us to adapt the client’s fiduciary structures to the different stages of the family lives.
- Review of the financial strategy of the family with the family’s financial advisor(s).
- Review of the family strategy concerning life insurance.
- Liaison with lawyers specialized in other fields, such as immigration, real estate, etc.
- Liaison with other clients’ advisors (i.e. accountants, financial advisors, family offices, providers of fiduciary services, etc.).
- A certain number of hours per month of strategic legal advice on legal, fiduciary and international taxation matters, to be determined after the kick-off meeting with each client/family.
- Focus on complex and delicate matters, such as family estate planning, business succession planning and information exchanges among several countries.
- Fees corresponding to additional services to be provided by Untitled at wholesale pricing (i.e. company incorporation, establishment of trusts, etc.).
- Preferential rates for international concierge services, as per our agreement with Alberta La Grup.
- Advice on family governance issues, as per our agreement with FECIG.
The annual fees corresponding to the Legal Family Office services are always fixed fees and are determined in a customized proposal depending. They ultimately depend on the following factors:
- Complexity of the existing fiduciary structure and/or the one which is, in principle, to be created.
- Number of different fiscal residencies existing in the family group.
- Family branches included in the proposal.