We provide strategic counsel in areas in which we have extensive credentials, deep experience and successful case studies
Our lawyers have significant expertise, and have been recognized by industry peers, clients and international publications, in the following areas of practice:
Corporate, Investment Funds & Structured Finance
- General corporate matters (including incorporation, re-domiciliation and liquidation of companies, provision of Registered office/registered agent services as well as advising on multi-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions, the formation of JVs and the negotiation and drafting off Shareholders Agreements).
- Offshore Funds (including fund formation, licensing and ongoing legal and regulatory advice as well as restructurings and listings).
- Investment Managers and other licensed entities (including establishment, licensing and post-licensing legal and regulatory advice).
- Blockchain, WealthThech, cryptocurrency and digital assets advice.
- Corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
Private Clients & Trusts
- Wills, estate planning and asset protection advice.
- Probate and letters of administration.
- All aspects of trust law, including the establishment, restructuring and winding up ofl trusts and foundations.
- Private Trust Companies.
- Tax amnesties.
- CRS/FATCA advice.
- Luxury Law (advice to UHNW and institutional families in relation to industries such as automotive, aviation, art and yatching).
Litigation & Dispute Resolutions
- We litigate only in matters that relate to our core services, always in tandem with experienced litigators in the relevant jurisdiction(s).